Welcome to the 4th Cannabinoid Derived Pharmaceuticals Summit
Pioneering the Development of Cannabinoid Pharmaceuticals Across the World
Cannabinoids are some of the most well-known and widely accessed medicinal compounds in the world, with known applications in dozens of conditions and potentially many more. The remarkable success of cannabinoids being approved for use in paediatric epilepsy was just the beginning.
The Cannabinoid Derived Pharmaceuticals Summit is the world’s largest conference devoted exclusively to the production of CDPs for medical conditions using FDA/EMA approval pathways, with a focus on clinical trial design and commercialization, target biology and pharmacology, GMP-compliant product formulation, drug delivery, and managing the changing regulatory environment (particularly in light of new policies from the US government administration).
The Three-day Program Spans:
- A brand-new section dedicated to building a robust clinical strategy will equip you with the knowledge that gave world leading cannabinoid drug developers a commercial and clinical edge in the race to approval
- Analyzing new discoveries in cannabinoid pharmacology and ECS biology to identify new opportunities
- Discussion of vital IP and investment topics for a comprehensive update on the health of the industry
- Preparation for post-approval through exploration of key issues relating to commercialization and supply chain management of cannabinoid medicine products and APIs
The First Physical Event in the Calendar Since COVID-19 Began
The 4th Annual International Cannabinoid-Derived Pharmaceuticals Summit brings together drug developers working on the complex and difficult production of both plant-based and synthetic endocannabinoid system modulators. An elite panel of speakers will discuss important topics such as rigorous clinical trial data exchange, guided discussion, and industry networking.
Meet face-to-face with decision makers from the likes of Greenwich Biosciences, ACHEM, Cannvalate, Cannabics Pharmaceuticals, Oxford Cannabinoid Technologies and more at the first physical cannabinoid conference of the year.
Our 2021 Expert Speaker Faculty Includes:
Vice President of Medical Programs
Professor, Ben May Dept. for Cancer Research Gordon Center for Integrative Sciences
University of Chicago
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Scientific Officer
Oxford Cannabinoid Technologies
Hear From Some Previous iCDP Attendees:
- “How about one word? Fantastic.” - Jeff Margolis, RespireRx Pharmaceuticals
- “Inspiring to be in the presence of many cannabinoid experts who all share the same passion for cannabinoid science.” – Emma Lennon, GW Pharmaceuticals
- “World class talent from biotech and cannabis research converged to shape the future of an emerging industry – Cannabinoid Medicines.” – Andrea Small-Howard, GBS Global Biopharma
- “Amazing information presented and top quality contacts for networking.” – Ted Reynolds, FlackTek Inc.