Welcome to the 3rd International Cannabinoid Derived
Back for it’s third year and now boasting a second stream, the 3rd International CDP Summit is comprehensively addressing (more than ever before) the industry’s key challenges all the way from bench to bedside, ensuring therapeutics fulfil their true potential.
Over the past year an increasing number of biotech’s are exploring the application of cannabinoids for pharmaceutical use and research demonstrating the clinical utility of CDPs in various disease indications surmounting. It’s time for the community to connect once again to ensure patients can soon see the vast benefits these therapies have to offer.
Featuring explorations of the complexities and nuances in the development of both plant-based and synthetic modulators of the ECS, this summit is your one stop shop to get up to speed with the latest advances in this space and better inform decision making in your future therapeutic endeavors.
Alongside your peers you have the opportunity to hear from and interact with +40 thought leaders in our expert speaker faculty, have access to 20+ hours of content exploring the latest advances in the CDP field, partake in dynamic and focused discussions in our 4 interactive workshops then form meaningful and long-lasting connections in the multiple and varied hybrid networking sessions built into the event.
The 3rd International CDP SUMMIT is designed with your needs in mind. This year’s agenda will enable you to:
- Interpret findings from pre-clinical and clinical studies employing cannabinoids as APIs across a multitude of disease indications.
- Compare the whole plant and synthetic cannabinoids, their strengths and shortcomings, and the nuances when it comes to securing IP and market exclusivity.
- Discuss the complex and evolving global regulatory landscape so you can adequately prepare for adhering to frameworks in place across various markets.
- Pursue your therapeutic endeavors with confidence, armed with the latest knowledge and thought leader insights to inform your decision making at all stages of drug development.
What to Expect From a Digital Event
5+ Hours of Content
2 Hours of Live Q&A
2+ Hours of Networking
Content Available Post-Event
Our new, virtual platform will allow you to access high-quality content and networking opportunities live and direct from your home:
- Tune into live presentations from our expert speakers.
- Engage with your peers in a facilitated speed networking session
- Establish connections with speakers and attendees through private and public chatrooms, including video calling for 121 private conversations
- Save each session to your personal calendar to ensure you don’t miss a particular presentation
- Set up a personalized profile and engage with speakers and attendees with similar interests or particular areas of expertise
We will be using Hopin, an online events platform, to deliver this event digitally. Click below to take a closer look at the platform and see what you can expect on the day: